PLEASE FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE RULES:

· Your entry MUST fit the Challenge theme.

· Your entry must have been made after the Challenge theme went live, so no back-linking is allowed.

· You MUST link to our blog in your challenge entry’s post.

Wednesday 19 October 2011

Challenge 133 Winner & Top 3!

Good Morning!
Thank you for joining in with our Challenge last week of making a Single Layer Card!
The Winner of the prize from Handy Hippo is:




Congratulations!
Can you please e-mail me within 3 Days to claim you prize!
You can find the address in the right-side column!

*************************

Onto the Lucky Top 3 which are:



Don't forget to grab your banners for your blogs!
xxx

5 comments:

  1. Fantastic winning card well done Helen and to the top 3 :) Sandra H

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for picking me in the top3 and well done to everyone
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - thanks so much ladies, for choosing my card as a Top 3, and huge congrats. to Helen, Lisa-Jane and Ria!
    Sylvia xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh...yippee...that's me! :0)
    Thanks so much!
    Congrats to the top 3 :0)
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Same paper I am using for my art and craft subject. This is really gorgeous as well as superb card. How beautiful way you ordered this all, I seen same card in one of the friend 's shop.
    Promosyon

    ReplyDelete