PLEASE FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE RULES:

· Your entry MUST fit the Challenge theme.

· Your entry must have been made after the Challenge theme went live, so no back-linking is allowed.

· You MUST link to our blog in your challenge entry’s post.

Wednesday 5 September 2012

Winner & Top 3 for Challenge 178!


Good Morning!
The winner of the 7 DIGI IMAGES ... YES 7! thanks to us receiving over 50 participants from SAN'S DESIGN DIGI WORKSHOP is:
Congratulations!
Please can you e-mail me within 3 days to claim your prize!
You can find the e-mail address in the right side column.
*********************
The lucky TOP 3 from the challenge are:
COOPS (19)
SARA (41)
ROSE C (52)
Congratulations all of you!
Don't forget to grab your banners everyone!
xxx

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful surprise to find my Kara witch card listed here among your Top 3! Thank you sooo much. It means alot to me. Hugz, ~ Rose

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks so much for the top 3
    hugs sara x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much ladies for my top 3 :D and huge congrats to the other lucky ladies too :D

    xx coops xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow!! How exciting to see that I've won! :) Thank you so much and sending you off an e-mail right now!! Also, congrats to all top 3!!HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've sent an the same day I made the last comment and I haven't heard anything back from anyone yet...please let me know if you've gotten my e-mail or not.

    My e-mail addy is: vicki@stampsmiles.com Thanks!

    ReplyDelete